Tuesday 6 September 2011

SEO SALARY SURVEY 2011 (So far...)

SEO SALARY SURVEY 2011 (So far…)


Yesterday I blogged about how PPC salaries have increased so far this year. Today I have detailed SEO salaries, SEO salaries tell a different story, and we have still seen an increase across the board but nothing near the levels of PPC. I suppose any increase coming out of a recession is a big positive. Is SEO the under appreciated sibling to PPC? Either way here are the results…
Exec level SEO up 8%
Account Mgr SEO up 4%
AD SEO up 3%
Other SEO up 3%
I will be blogging regards Display / Social etc. salaries later this week. Mean time if you would like to discuss our salary surveys, what you are paid how it compares give me a shout anytime.
Digital Minds have numerous Digital Jobs available. If you are interested in a PPC job in London, SEO job in London, Digital Planner Job in London, Social Media job in London. Or a job in another Digital discipline contact me. Simon@digital-minds.co.uk

1 comment: